Half a cup Soya Sauce, Kikkoman
Half a cup Honey
Half a cup Maple Syrup (this can be replaced with honey)
8 minced Garlic cloves
1. Season Ribs evenly with all the dry ingredients
2. Place all wet ingredients into a slow cooker including garlic
3. Add seasoned ribs and mix well with the sauce until evenly coated
4. Cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low
5. Turn ribs every couple of hours for even cooking
6. Once cooked transfer the meat to a chopping board and cut into individual ribs.
7. Use leftover gravy as a sauce
8. Sauce can be reduced to become more sticky and gooey.